Plasma Physics and Technology was transfered to the new location. The older papers are still accessible via this site.
Plasma Physics and Technology publishes original experimental and theoretical papers of both a fundamental and applied nature that contribute to the understanding of phenomena related to plasma.
The range of contributions encompasses:
- tokamaks and other magnetic confinement devices;
- short lived plasmas (plasma focus, z-pinch, particle beam – plasma interaction, X-ray sources);
- laser plasma; non-equilibrium low temperature plasma;
- thermal plasmas;
- plasma in technology, biology and medicine;
- fundamental plasma physics; plasma theory and simulation.